At endemicworld we operate both our retail art business and artist services business out of our gallery and studio space on Ponsonby Road. For 15 years we have specialised in making art accessible to New Zealanders and helped artists reach creative and commercial success.
Gallery & Content Assistant
Starts September 2023
Full Time 35 hours per week // Tuesday - Saturday
Applications open until position filled.
- Serving customers in the gallery, maintaining a high level of presentation of all the art prints and paintings and keeping the unique atmosphere we have delivered for over 10 years on Ponsonby Road. You will love all kinds of people and helping them with a smile.
- Assisting the marketing manager in creating content for social media and other marketing material.
- Adding content and products to the website.
Day to day:
- Serving every customer in the gallery from Tuesday - Saturday.
- Gallery presentation.
- Receiving courier deliveries.
- Reconciling click and collect orders.
- Preparing new stock for the gallery.
A few things we will be looking for:
- YOU - positive, energetic, growth mindset, believe in our brand & mission, hunger to learn and help others, clear and confident communicator. Able to stay focused and work in a busy environment. A true multi-tasker.
- EXPERIENCE - 1 year experience in a customer service role. Ideally a small boutique type retail business that is both online and physical.
- TECH SKILLS - mac friendly, Photoshop (intermediate), Premier Pro (basic), Shopify. Full training will be provided, but helpful if you have good a level of computer literacy to be able to serve customers efficiently.
Send your Application in confidence to Elliot with the Job Title in the subject line.
elliot @ endemicworld.com
Or simply drop in with your C.V and introduce yourself :-)