If you are an artist or a brand looking for a short term space to host a pop-up shop, studio art sale or your own DIY exhibition the endemicworld gallery at 62 Ponsonby Road could be the perfect space for you.
• 8am - 6pm access
• Free social posts and newsletter features before and during your pop up
• Fibre internet
• 4 x A2 posters to use for display
• 2 x trestle tables & 1 x work desk
• Glasses and ice bins for openings
• 2 x Print boxes
• Equipment for hanging art
• Kitchen & bathroom access
The pop-up space is best suited for brands of a similar vein to endemicworld i.e art, fashion, homewares.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about booking the space for your own pop-up please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand Fashion Label
"Great neighbours, good foot traffic and perfect size. The place is well setup with good wifi access, powerpoints, kitchen, bathroom access etc. It is also great to have help promoting the pop-up"
Sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter where we connect you with emerging & independent New Zealand artists, new releases on art prints, paintings, exhibitions and more.